Here's What's New:
- I am currently finishing a bikini bottom (top is done) with purple/white variegated ribbon from Silk City, as well as a vest/sweater with recycled silk, marroon, teal, forrest and blues
- I have dozens of NEW cones of yarn from Silk City waiting to be plied together and with other fun and funky yarns for novelty one-of-a-kind yarns for consumption and sale in Nangellini.
- I am waiting to hear from Wool in the Woods sales rep for carrying various yarns from their line! I am very excited about this.
- I am getting ready to stock Wilde 50/50 wool mohair yarns and lots of colors of Barlett Yarns, too.
- I still have some 200g hanks of the recycled silk and recycled rayon --that is twice the weight they used to be available. I just love that. Twice the yarn for the same price! Woo hoo!
- Still bringing in more unusual yarns. Will be posting photos soon.