Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Thanks for Coming to Crochet Group!

It was fun last night! Thanks for coming! Everyone's working on such great stuff and I love to see the progress from week to week. Next week, bring your drop spindles if you got em.
Personally, I would really like to finish all the WIP I have going, but I can't seem to stop myself from stating new things, too.
Today Stango delivered a small Superman painting and a big Coppertone piece (for my client in Rehoboth Beach.) She is coming to get them tomorrow, so they wont be here long.
It is pretty hot out, so I am chillin' in the AC trying to finish up some more of these started projects. My red handbag is not cooperating so that will have to wait for another day.
This week I plan to order a yarn counter so I can start working with all the Silk City yarns I bought, and I will bring the spinning wheel into the store, too, so I can spin and ply durring the slow times.

My Cafe Press store is open! You can order lots of fun things that say "It takes balls to crochet like this!" (or knit if you prefer.)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is just a test comment.